Global Fashion Brand Leverages Product Recommendations to Drive Wish List Adoption
A global fashion brand wanted to encourage customers to use the wish list on the ’My Brand X’ profile page as they knew that customers that used a wish list tended to spend more.
Improvement in all the right places:
- 1.6% Bounce Rate Reduction
- 1.3% Average Order Value Increase
- 9 % Increase of Cart Wish List Clicks
- 2% Conversion Rate Increase
- Displayed product recommendations to customers who did not have any products in their wish list.
- Began testing by only showing bestselling products as recommendations.
- Now running 100% and further personalizing by gender, based on what gender/category the shopper has previously browsed.