Evaluate End-To-End Customer Behavior With Journey Analytics
View and examine the resulting journeys of Monetate Experiences, even across testing variants, out of the box.
Enable Improved Delivery of End-To-End Customer Experiences
Monetate Journey Analytics shows you where a particular journey is taking audiences across an experience or variant.
Gain a more comprehensive understanding of how browser and buyer segments are interacting throughout journeys as a result of the experiments and experiences launched through Monetate.
With competition growing and brand loyalty plummeting, businesses face mounting pressure to better understand their customers.
Quick Learnings For Improved Journeys
With no additional configuration or setup needed, Journey Analytics is available OOTB for every new Monetate-launched experience for quick results and evaluation.
Other benefits include:
- Holistic views of customer behaviors across touchpoints
- New testing and personalization opportunities
- Discovery of fiction points, leaky funnels
- Easy comparison of journeys across testing variants
Build Better Personalization Roadmaps
Journey Analytics gives you the insights you need to make informed decisions
regarding each interaction your customers make on your site.
This analytics tool exposes how visitors behave throughout their entire journey in an experience from first click to last, resulting in improved program learnings.
- Explore paths using interactive diagram – Examine customer paths and flows using our Sankey Diagram, a user-friendly visualization tool. Click to expand journeys for deeper insight.
- Configure journeys across various criteria – For granular insights, configure your journeys across various filter selections, like metrics, customer types, and end points.
- Compare journeys across variants – Explore how customer behaviors varied across multiple versions of an experience.
- View page-level metrics – Get a full look at what’s happening across any page of your choosing, selecting from a list of our default platform metrics (Sessions, conversion rate, etc.).
Gain Deeper Clarity With Journey Analytics
The ability to uncover leaky funnels and key testing opportunities is part of a total automated personalization platform built customized to your unique needs.