Landmark Group Gains 39% RPS Lift With an Integrated Personalization Strategy From Monetate
Founded in 1973, The Landmark Group is a multinational retail and hospitality conglomerate. The business is pioneering homegrown brands that are leaders in their categories across the Middle East, Africa, India, and Southeast Asia.
Landmark came to Monetate with a clear goal of improving the digital experience they provide to their customers. Monetate Personalization provided the perfect solution to enable Landmark to meet and exceed their goals. With flexible testing, best-in-class merchandising and recommendations capabilities, and unrivaled segmentation and personalization features all within one easy to use platform, Landmark is delivering on the promise of great digital customer experiences.
Success with Strategy
Monetate All-In-One Action
- Optimized social proof messaging on its Homeboxstore mobile app.
- Added product recommendations to the cart page, displaying recommendations based on in session and past session behavior.
- Created urgency with delivery threshold countdown timers.
- Highlighted product ratings on PLPs of those products receiving 4-5 star ratings.
- Enhanced PLPs by determining the most optimal layout – tweaking fonts, how products are listed and adding badges.
All located within one easy to use UI, Landmark uses Monetate for A/B testing, dynamic testing, segmentation, product recommendations, social proof messaging, and ML (machine learning) powered 1-to-1 content and messaging personalization.
Minimized the Number of Solutions Needed for Personalization
We enabled Landmark to operate efficiently by launching personalized experience from one platform, resulting in:
Next up, we’ll start to harness the power of Monetate’s ML to become fully personalized. We want to move away from manually deployed experiences as manual equals opinions, whereas we want to be completely data-driven.
Change How You Communicate To Your Visitors
Make your website more welcoming. Make it more personal. Make it more profitable.