Reebok Uses Machine Learning to Adapt to Changing Customer Intent Across Seasons
Reebok has a lofty goal: to become the most personalized sporting goods brand in the world. To achieve this, the company partnered with Monetate to leverage rich customer insights to deliver scalable personalization to shoppers.
With millions of customers around the world, Reebok knew that cookie-cutter messaging and marketing wouldn’t help them meet their goal of becoming the personalization leader in their category. So, Reebok identified three main objectives they’d need to meet in order to drive deeper onsite engagement, create more valuable customer relationships, and achieve their ambitious goal.
- Double Down on AI to predict consumer intent and drive personalization at scale
- Create a one-to-one journey that is relevant and consistent across all touchpoints
- Use explicit and implicit consumer data effectively from various sources
Using segmented experiences and Monetate Automated Personalization, Reebok drove better customer experiences and also gained valuable insights about different customer segments that will help drive strategy and improve business results in 2021.
Success with Strategy
Monetate All-In-One Action
- Unique homepage carousels with gifts were delivered during key holiday shopping seasons
- Dynamic product pages were designed for each customer
- Personalized homepage experiences were tailored for returning customers, powered by data science
Reebok leveraged Monetate’s market-leading personalization platform to deliver different customer experiences, each designed to personalize key elements of their site.
Delivered Hyper-Personalization at Scale
Customer and Third-Party Data Combined with Monetate’s Out-of-the-Box Behavioral Targets Resulted in:
Change How You Communicate To Your Visitors
Make your website more welcoming. Make it more personal. Make it more profitable.