The Ecommerce Quarterly for Q3 2016 has just been released. Download your copy of the report today.
Mobile ecommerce passed desktop for the first time in Q3
Mobile traffic to ecommerce websites hit 52.3% in Q3, according to Monetate data. But smartphone conversion rates still hover in the 1.5% range. As more traffic goes mobile, this could seriously affect your bottom line.
To help you make the best decisions for this brave new mobile world, we analyzed over 9 billion shopping sessions (across smartphone, tablet, and desktop), consulted with an esteemed panel of experts, and wrote up the results. Here’s what you’ll get in the report.
Mobile shopping behavior
- Weekend vs. weekday traffic patterns, broken down by device type
- Are mobile add-to-cart rates correlated to conversion rates?
- When mobile conversion rates peak
- Find out how top ecommerce brands use personalization to boost important ecommerce metrics
- Expert advice to make mobile shopping experiences that convert
- Optimization tactics that keep distracted mobile shoppers focussed
For more analysis, stats, and advice, download the report today.