Once you’ve inspired a traveler beyond “look-to-book,” there are many ways to personalize the continuing conversation. Uncover the hidden and sometimes forgotten touchpoints within the user experience that can move an infrequent buyer to a lifelong customer.
Learn ways to:
- Understand your data to create a more relevant experience, such as suggesting in-destination services and activities.
- Anticipate customers’ questions and provide answers that relate to destination-specific needs.
- Optimize pre-journey interactions by sending additional offers at the right time in the right context.
- Build post-journey loyalty to your brand.
• Daniel Pearce, Brand Director, Travel Trade Gazette
• Ron Rogowski, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
Duration: 1 hour